BURN THEM DOWN
“I was molested at the age of 7. How can I forgive the person who did that to me?”
Honestly, I didn’t have an answer to her question.
So I asked her what were her options? What could she do to get out of this situation?
I told her what I did when I had to forgive someone who broke me.
And I am telling you as well.
“Burn them down” is a real-life case study of how a person can move on from a tragic past by practicing forgiveness on a daily basis.
What will you get in this book?
- 4-Step Systematic Forgiveness Formula
- 1 forgiveness exercise you can practice daily
- 1 forgiveness exercise for immediate relief
- 2 real life case studies (including mine)
- 1 bonus story at the end of the book