Zero To One by Peter Theil
1. The biggest leaps in progress are vertical, not horizontal.
2. Monopolies are good, for both business and society.
3. You can also expect the future to be either better or worse than the present. Optimists welcome the future; pessimists fear it.
4. If the founders don’t have a vision, a company can never go from zero to one.
5. Focus on product, not sales. Technology is primarily about product development, not distribution.
Zero to One – book cover
You may like to visit- http://dipanshurawal.com/books