So a couple of days ago, I finished my first 50 coaching sessions.
It was in late January this year when I decided I’d take this leap, and I’d coach people- on their mindset, their beliefs, their growth habits, etc.
And yeah, this quarantine was the time I realized I can serve even more people. I had the time and opportunity.
When you do a single activity 50+ times, you start noticing clear patterns. While coaching others, I did learn a lot myself.
Before writing this post, I asked myself – what if I learnt at least 1 lesson from every other client. How’s that go?
Here are the top 25 lessons I learnt from my first 50 coaching sessions –
- You don’t have to choose between A and B, most of the times you can have both. (Eg – Time and money)
- Your limiting beliefs are holding you back from unlocking your true potential.
- The more self-aware we become, the harder it becomes for us to recognize our limiting beliefs.
- All the answers are within you.
- You are responsible for your reality.
- Writing down your thoughts, beliefs, goals – that’s step 1 of mental clarity.
- You need to be clear about your mission, vision, and goals.
- Get an imaginary compass and check if the new opportunities are leading you in the direction of your dreams.
- Your coach can literally give all the answers to your questions out loud. But they won’t mean anything to you unless you experience the required time, pain, and emotions to reach there.
- Like Rich Litvin says… “Slow down to speed up“.
- Our words create our reality. The kind of words we use in your routine matters a lot.
- Always stay open to new opportunities.
- Feeling Gratitude has the power to shift your negative thinking to a more positive one.
- Meditation helps you look inside and become calm in nature.
- It’s powerful to ask for help.
- Being in a like-minded community (online/offline) will keep you sane and accountable.
- Your self-doubt has the power to kill your creativity.
- Most of our beliefs are created in early childhood or teenage years. So if I want to change my beliefs, I have to visit my childhood in the subconscious and change it in the real-time scene.
- Happiness is a state of mind. It has nothing to do with money or success.
- Only you can push yourself out of your misery. Also, only you can put yourself in misery.
- A lot of productivity issues can be solved simply by focusing on prioritizing things.
- Confidence builds up by taking regular small actions with courage.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- You are the reason for all of your problems and bliss.
- When you avoid or indulge in your feelings – they mess you up. Feel them. Let them come. Let them go.
What’s the best lesson you learnt recently? Let me know in the comments below.